You qualify . At least your not in the thousands . You have a few more good years in ya.
LMAO!!! Does my #150 make me an "Real Forum Old Timer" or just another Johnny-Come-Lately?
You qualify . At least your not in the thousands . You have a few more good years in ya.
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
How about #30 with only 24 posts. LOL
I thought I was bad with only 400 or so posts in 3 1/2 yrs . Some people post as many as your 3 1/2 yr total in one day.
Quantity over quality I guess . Not that all my posts have been Mensa material . [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
354
Bookmarks